Re: Is there going to be an MSI for php 5.4?

Pierre,

I don't NEED it but I like it. Was going to suggest adding IIS express
support to it.

I can live with phpmanager for IIS andthe command line tools, I find the
MSI superior and was looking forward to figuring out how to do custom
silent installs  with it.

Justin