From: Lester Caine [mailto:lester@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 11:53 PM
To: php-windows
Subject: Re:  Trying to retrieve/confirm referrer URL in a PHP
page/script

Jacob Kruger wrote:
> As subject line says, it would be nice, sometimes, specifically in terms
of form submission processing to maybe confirm the referring URL/server, and
I have used similar things in past with classic ASP etc., but can't remember
that exact syntax, but think it had something to do with something like a
HTTP response referer header or something.

> Either way, I know there are collections of values like $_REQUEST,
$_SERVER, etc., but not sure where to try find something like this, or if
it's simply/easily possible/doable?

http://php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.server.php
'REQUEST_URI'

--