RES: SQL injection - mysql_real_escape_string()?

Hi,

If you are specially paranoid, you can use prepared statements (only
mysqli).
If you are even more paranoid, you can use views and stored procedures and
never let the user access (directly) the tables of your database.

Never forget that $_GET functions can carry injections when you make some
queries like "SELECT [...] WHERE id='" . $_GET["id"] . "'".
You can even change from the default $_GET and $_POST to another function
where you can check every input.

There are a lot of things that can be done, so, I suggest you to read this:
The Ten Most Critical Web Application Security Risks -
http://owasptop10.googlecode.com/files/OWASP%20Top%2010%20-%202010.pdf

Best regards,
Jean Rafael Tardem Delefrati