Re: PHP 64-bit binaries?

Ivan Cenov wrote:
Hello,

I am searching for PHP binaries for Windows 64-bit.
It seems that such binaries are not supported officially at http://php.net.
There is some old unofficial binaries in the net.
http://www.anindya.com/ is the current up to date source and links to a small library of 64 bit extensions ... as well as providing matching Apache 64 bit.

Why there are no official support for Windows 64 bit?
The 64 bit builds are not currently considered fully stable, but personally I've not had any problems with them so far this year. They do need a lot of work to clear a tranche of warnings in the 64bit compile logs.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL