Will the Windows Installer be available for php 5.3.8?

All the php documentation for Windows refers to using the WIX based windows installer package from windows.php.net. It looks like it would setup fastcgi on IIS and other goodies. It is listed for the new unsupported 5.2 version but not for the 5.3 version of php.  I found the manual install points so will probably have to go through that and document it for our ops people, but if the installer is going to be available again I may wait if it isn't too long a wait.

So will this installer return or not? If so what is the timeline?

Thanks