Re: [PHP-DEV] Windows builds

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Philip Olson <philip@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I don't feel quite so bad now about not being able to update my own builds, but a matching Additional Extensions section for the x86 builds would just finish the picture.
>
> If the PHP+Windows community developed a reliable system that built [most] all PECL extensions, then we would link to that within the PHP Manual. And if such a system was moved to a php.net server, then DLL download links could also be added to each individual pecl.php.net page.

There is an easy way to build pecl extension and yes, pecl.php.net
will be the place to provide them as well. In the meantime I uploaded
them in the link I pasted earlier. But it happens that things can
happen when people actually do the work, and not only complain
endlessly in all possible channels.

Cheers,
--
Pierre