From: Justin Dearing <zippy1981@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  error message appears "cannot find php_oci8.dll"
To: "Fred Silsbee" <fredsilsbee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, April 4, 2011, 8:16 PM

Edit your PHP.ini to remove the php_oci8 module. Aldo that DLL belongs in the ext subfolder of wherever PHP is.
Finally, if you are using PHP+IIS on windows install this: http://phpmanager.codeplex.com/. It will make your life much easier, and one of the things it does is let you add and remove modules.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Fred Silsbee <fredsilsbee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

error message appears  "cannot find php_oci8.dll"

appears just after fresh use of browser for a php file.

Occurs only once after boot under Win XP Prof SP3

It did not help to put the file nearly everywhere

forgot to mention that this message does not deter the opening of the web site

short delay and then continuation

message disappears