Re: PHP Startup: Unable to initialize module

Oh and if you're running Apache as a service, then you will have to reboot
your computer after modifying the system PATH.  Simply restarting the
service won't be enough.  This is because all Windows services load system
variables (including PATH) when Windows first starts, and as far as I know
there's no way to force a reload except for a reboot.  Just FYI.

--Kris