Re: PHP 5.3.4 has built

On 18 November 2010 13:07, Richard Quadling <rquadling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 18 November 2010 12:44, Pierre Joye <pierre.php@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It is not about the binaries working well or not. It is about binary
>> compatibility. It does not matter if you build everything yourself and
>> does not rely on php.net's binaries, but it does if you have to build
>> extensions to be used with PHP.net's releases.
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Richard Quadling <rquadling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> The V7.0 SDK is available. What impact would you expect there to be or
>>> is that the same as "how long is a piece of string"?
>>>
>>> I've built 5.3.4 with VC9 Express Edition and SDK V7.0.
>>>
>>> In my limited testing my apps are still working. (CLI only for the testing).
>>>
>>> Richard.
>
> Gotcha.
>

> --
> Richard Quadling
> Twitter : EE : Zend
> @RQuadling : e-e.com/M_248814.html : bit.ly/9O8vFY

Issue when installing SDK 6.1 on to of VS2008 SP1.
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowssdk/archive/2009/08/07/windows-sdk-for-server-2008-v6-1-overwrites-vs2008-sp1-crt-files.aspx

Fix.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=239a9a68-211b-4ceb-9c2c-392b5ba5f617

But read about it all first though.