Re: Compile Problem on Visual Studio 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, I have passed that step by changing the user environment
settings to include the path to the CL.exe.  I thought it might have
been looking for it on the drive.

I am now getting a
C:\php5\source\configure.js(2508, 1) Microsoft JScript runtime error:
Object doesn't support this property or method

I am trying to update the Windows SDK to see if that will bring a new
JScript runtime to get passed the error.