Line by line debugger for PHP for command line work.

Hi.

I'm trying to trawl my way through a load of code I've been dumped
with. It is a mixture of VERY BIG functions and a load of classes with
really bad names.  A mess. The code runs on PHP5, but there are some
errors in the output which I can't find. No authors are contactable
(they no longer work here and I'm not even sure you could say they
ever did!).

It is for command line use only. So something that can hook into my
PHP (I'm using 5.3.4-dev).

I need a debugging tool to allow me to step through the code line by
line looking at the call stack, globals, locals etc.

Regards,

Richard.

--
Richard Quadling