RE: Debugging & Profiling PHP on Windows

Hi Steven,

I did that first and it responded asking me to reply, for confirmation, with
the given command.  Anyway, I'm going to try and setup xdebug another box
because I think there's something wrong with this box I'm using.  I never
had any problems setting up xdebug before.  This is the first I had to read
15+ pages of google for troubleshooting setting up and still no luck...

Thanks everyone for your help,
Tommy