To: <php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:48 AM
Subject:  php conditionals?

Hi,

I saw php usage like below somewhere. I kind of wonder why the page does not display anything. in my understanding, php only interprets what is inside <?php> <?>. Since the form is outside of any php tags, the form should be displayed?

Thank you for any helps.

<?php

if (0)

{

?>

<form action="test.php" method="post">

<input type="text" name="name">

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="EnterYourName">

</form>

<?php

}

?>