Simple implementation of alternating session variable to hide contents of a javascript file being implemented in a page

In the following simple, little test client-side version of a noughts and crosses/tic-tac-toe game have just put up:
http://www.blindza.co.za/noughtsAndCrosses/

While I am implementing two <script /> tags with external .js script files being linked to, the second one links to a file called oX.php, but it first sets a session variable, so that that page will in fact render the javascript relevant to the simple version of noughts and crosses/tic-tac-toe being implemented using an open source library called JQuery which gives me a nice DHTML handling interface.

Basically if you first just called oX.php it wouldn't find the necessary session variable had been set, so wouldn't render the script source, and since it toggles the value as well, unless you could literally, somehow call the two separate pages/URLs at the exact same time as far as the server was concerned, it shouldn't really be possible to go and see what's being rendered as such - seems to work that way anyway, and only other thing might have tried out would have to do something like try and determine if it was really the hosting page requesting it - not too sure how that would work since would guess it's quite possible that it would get passed the same request header as it's hosting page is...?

Also, since haven't really looked into request headers too much as such, this seemed simple/easy enough to use instead.

Lastly, not too relevant, but the rather nice open-source javascript library I'm making use of is here:
http://www.jquery.org/

It allows me to quite easily manipulate element attributes, including querying them, etc. etc. using javascript, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA