Re: Need Help with database output

Hi All,

Thanks for all your replies. I have found what I needed. I used Dreamweaver
to show the database in 3 different columns. However now I don't know how to
add a search engine to it. Right now its showing all the records in my
database in 3 columns. Now I want to put a search engine code so that user
can search data whatever he wants. I see the difference in normal php codes
and Dreamweaver php codes. Please suggest me how to add a search engine
script to the existing 3 column script.

Best,
Guru.