Re: PHP 5.3.3 & Ldap_sasl_bind

hi,

On 30/07/2010 10:16, Pierre Joye wrote:
VC6
won't be supported anymore in the PHP major release (whatever will be
next :).

Ok, no choice, I'll get VC9 version of Apache. It's a pity that ASF don't provide it. I'm usually chilly installing a non official version in production on my customers servers.

Or, as written here http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=3548 I can use VC6 Official Apache package with VC9 PHP package using fcgi.

Anyway, I'll try and make some bench. Thanks for all your answers guys.

Regards,

Bruno