From: madavapeddi suman [mailto:suman.madavapeddi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:24 AM
To: Danny Horne
Cc: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHP / PSpell problems

If it is with apache Server Please Download Thread safe Version .If it
with IIS Please Download NTS  which can be vc6 and vc9.for VC9 you need
to have visualc++ 8.0 lib

/Suman

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Danny Horne <danny@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Thanks for the reply,
>

> I've looked through this site already (including PECL) & haven't been
> able to find it

Server 2003.

> It's been suggested that it's because I have a thread safe version of
> php_pspell.dll.  Anyone know where I can download an NTS version?
>
> Thanks
>

> ________________________________
>
> avast! Antivirus<http://www.avast.com>: Outbound message clean.
>
> Virus Database (VPS): 14/07/2010
> Tested on: 15/07/2010 11:32:43 am

> avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/>: Inbound message clean.
>
> Virus Database (VPS): 14/07/2010
> Tested on: 15/07/2010 2:09:24 pm

> avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/>: Outbound message clean.
>
> Virus Database (VPS): 14/07/2010
> Tested on: 15/07/2010 2:18:43 pm

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential or otherwise privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message or that arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version from the sender.

www.pridedallas.com