Re: [PHP-DB] Image linking help in PHP

So basically you want to be able to associate an image with an Mp3, and the
path to the mp3 is stored in the DB, right ?
If above is the case, why dont you upload the image to an image folder, and
save the path to the image in the DB too along with mp3 path details, I
think this should work !

Thanks,
Vinay