Re: Need Help in setting up a server

Hi all,

Thanks everyone. I just tried all of your suggestions and found that WAMP
server is working by using the running WAMP server's system IP. I just typed
192.168.1.4 in the address bar and its working now. So, I came to a
conclusion that if I have a static IP then I can access it from out side as
well right. Correct me if I am wrong ?? So, if I am right is it possible to
run a server from home ??

Best,
Guru.