php_apache2_2.dll missing in current PHP 5.3 Windows builds

Hi list,

one of my colleagues recently tried to manually install PHP 5.3 on Windows XP using Apache2 but failed because both php5apache2.dll and php5apache2_2.dll are missing in the most up to date archives on windows.php.net. We tried both VC6 and even VC9 build archives and both lack the above files, although the install.txt in the archives still mentions php5apache2_2.dll and the other one.
I tried to have a look at the Changelog to check if there has been a major change in the way PHP is used with Apache2, but the Changelog link on windows.php.net is dead.

Could someone have a look at this? Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,

Sascha
--
Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards,