Re: Problems combining two criteria in a select statement

At 12:13 PM 10/06/2010, you wrote:
<cut for brevity>
> not found" error appearing. If you
> care to try it you can:
>          http://www.prowebcanada.com/taxa/alphacommercialspecies.php

Tried this page. Your link address is not being generated correctly.
Hover your mouse over 'A' for example and the link is:

http://www.prowebcanada.com/taxa/A

not

http://www.prowebcanada.com/taxa/alphacommercialspecies.php?letter=A

as one would expect.  Probably because you have the line setting
$baseLink commented out.

That was it Neil :-) . Much thanks for your astute observation. It can't get better on debugging than to find that just uncommenting a line would fix a problem, right? With your help, I now have a new and important function added to the site :-) :-).
( Next task for me --- a couple cartwheels and smileys ;-) )

Much thanks.

Bill Mudry