Re: @EXEC command not work :(

I have a begin of explanation

When PHP is run as CGI it's work but with this header message :

'\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\scriptdir'
CMD.EXE was started with the above path as the current directory.
UNC paths are not supported.  Defaulting to Windows directory.

@exec function work well

Now when PHP is run as a FAST-CGI then it's not work at
ALL (ie: just the @exec function not work, the other work ok!)

is it a normal behavior ?

thanks you by advance
stephane