Re: [PHP-DB] Need Simple PHP mysql search engine script

most of the users use this for the search engine..
http://www.sphider.eu/

Chaitanya

"A man can get discouraged many times but he is not a failure until he stops
trying..."

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was
'committed'."