Mail Function Not Working

Hi,

I have an issue here where I see no PHP errors on my mail
function usage, and yet I am not getting the mail in the desired
account. Here is what I have for my PHP code:

$headers = "From: ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" ;
$to =  $email;
$subject =
"Comments Regarding My Site";
$body = "From: $your_name\n E-Mail:
$email\n Reason Contact: $question\n Comments:\n $comments";
mail($to,
 $subject, $body,$headers);

This is what I have in my PHP.ini:

[mail
 function]
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = smtp.live.com
smtp_port =
587

; For Win32 only.
sendmail_from = ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

;
 For Unix only.  You may supply arguments as well (default: "sendmail -t
 -i").
;sendmail_path =

; Force the addition of the specified
parameters to be passed as extra parameters
; to the sendmail binary.
 These parameters will always replace the value of
; the 5th
parameter to mail(), even in safe mode.
;mail.force_extra_parameters =

Yet, I don't see any mail in the mail box with the address $email is at. Can anyone on the list please give me
some pointers on what I may have done wrong here?

Thanks for your help.
Alice