Re: [PHP-DB] Online PHP-Mysql Meeting

for studi purpose..
i suggest to use subtitle.. but in my youtube.. use Caption (soft-sub)
i think we should create simple..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2c_S_90Syc >> using close caption
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrRU1k4f_zM >> using annotation

beside.. in this youtube.. we can pause it to read

i recomended create max for movie in 640x480.. no more?
about the music.. sry i put strange bg music

--
akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!