From: Chris [mailto:cjaveni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:49 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Unable to load dynamic library php_ifx %1

Hello, and thanks for your assistance in advance.  I am using PHP 4.4.9 on
Windows 2008 64 bit with informix and am reciving the following error:

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
'D:\php\extensions\php_ifx.dll' - %1 is not a valid Win32 application in
unknown on line 0.

On another server, I have the same setup but using the Sqlserver dll.  Any
Suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris