{PHP-WIN] Word -> PDF advice

I'm an intermediate PHP developer and I have a need to interactively
convert several Word documents to PDF files before force uploading them to
my client's customers.  I'm looking for suggestions as to the *easiest* way
to do this, and also I would like to identify someone who might be willing
to help with this task (for hire).  Any ideas?

Thanks!

Murray

--

Murray R. Summers