Re: 64-bit PHP binaries

Hi Pierre.

The original problem in my post was the iis is not serving php pages. everything is configured correctly and testing correctly but it was not serving the test page via a browser. I think that I got it working now. Don mentioned something about a second php handler entry that might exist and I found one. It was named quite weird and that is why I did not pick it up in the first place. I removed this handler and the test page is now working. I am going to install mysql and wordpress now to make sure all is fine.

I would sincerely like to thank everyone for their assistance on this and I must say I learned a lot about iis7 and php in a short time.

Regards,

Morris

"Pierre Joye" <pierre.php@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fe05d1541002160212p1e51efccwbaff0d08b70ec895@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What is exactly your problem now? All I can see was about the crt dll
missing, you did not mention any other error at this stage...