RE: What about php 5.3 and printers or PHP_PRINTER.DLL ?

The PHP docs has information on how impersonation is configured on IIS6: http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis6.php

and on IIS7 : http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis7.php . Look for the section called "Impersonation and File System Access".