Re: PHP console (php.exe -a)

Hi all,

had to check my php installation today and just realized that php.exe called from command line was not the same as used by my Apache2 webserver (because of different locations set in PATH and PHPRC environment variables).

Means that my test from yesterday was not performed with PHP 5.3.x, but with 5.2.9. The 5.2.x branch seems to work correctly whereas 5.3.x is definitely broken.

Pierre wrote:
> As far as I remember the interactive mode never got ported to windows.

you are talking about the newer PHP 5.3 branch, right? Otherwise 5.2.x versions would behave as the 5.3 branch. Do you know why it was not ported?

Regards,

Sascha