-----Original Message-----
From: baboucarr sanneh [mailto:sanneh27@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mon 12/14/2009 7:07 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi guys
i want to develop a mailing list and the email addresses would be stored on a database..I want to kno how i can do this using php and mysql..
any help ?thnx

Regards,
bsanneh

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from Hotmail®.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009