Re: php and silverlight

Harpreet wrote:
I plan to make a webservice that will connect to my sql server database
and then the silverlight datagrid control can interact with my web
service.

But the problem now is my app is PHP and is hosted on apache. Where will
I host my web service - IIS. Can I have apache and iis on the same
machine.

You can if they're run on different ports... but it would be far easier just to move PHP onto IIS as well...

Thanks,
Elizabeth Smith