Re: [PHP-DOC] Coloured console output support for windows.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 12:59, Richard Quadling
<rquadling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> doing, it can be done quite easily using the REG command from the
> Windows Resource Toolkit.
>
> REG ADD "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor" /v AutoRun /t
> REG_SZ /d "C:\Utils\ANSICon.exe -p"

Right, but that has to be done when installing the application, not
every time phd.bat is executed.
And we would also have to detect if the system supports it rather then
blindly polluting the registry.

Plus, afaik, the PEAR installer doesn't support doing such things.

-Hannes