Re: Re: [PHP-WEBMASTER] PHP 5.1/5.2 or newer for Windows 7 64 Bit

Richard Quadling wrote:
That's the wrong place to ask support.

There is no 5.1/5.2 x64 support but for 5.3. However windows x64 (no
matter the version) can run 32bit applications just fine. See
http://windows.php.net for the downloads (QA page for the x64
versions).

Cheers,