From: Richard Quadling [mailto:rquadling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 September 2009 09:24
To: php-windows
Subject:  32bit PHP on 64bit Vista.

Hi.

Is there anyone who here running 32bit PHP on a 64bit Vista platform
who could help me with a IniFilePath registry query.

The question relates to the use of
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\PHP] vs
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP].

I'm on 32bit XP and have no 64bit Vistas available.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Regards,

Richard.
--