Re: php with iis

Am 25.08.09 08:51, schrieb John L:
Hi,

I'm very new to php sadly and having trouble installing php on my computer.

I had asp.net installed previously and currently trying to make php work
with iis. I followed the directions for the most part but "test" stage for
test.wsf returns an error and trying to open the install/index.php page just
prompts me to open it or save it. opening it does nothing as it seems to be
associated with a program called CLI.

If there's anything i missed during the installation or any help will be
appreciated. thanks.

John L.

I think the requirement settings in the iis-manager are missing.

Open the IIS-Management and go to to your Website. Then in the root-directory tab go on configuration and register the php extension

I don´t know the exact word in english, because i running a german Windows.

Execute File	: C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\fcgiext.dll
Extension	: .php

The make a iisreset on the commandline and it should running...

Bye, René