windows iis 7 questions from hersh corporation

We are going to get ready to migrate a few our boxes to the new version of
windows server running iis 7.0. What are some of the items we need to be
aware of? We are currently running our main domains (hershonline.com for the
hersh corporation) on iis 6.0. What sites do you recommend to review to prep
for the migration of our site?

Thanks
Dale Hersh
Hersh Corporation