Re: need help! plz

You could just do the header line in js as well, which would work. So change to:

mail( "m <bomber6man@xxxxxxxxx>e@xxxxxxxxxx", "Feedbacks",$message,
"From: $email" );
echo "echo "<script language=javascript>alert('Your message was sent
successfully!'); document.location.href = 'http://www.blah blah.com';</script>";

John

--
John Mertic
jmertic@xxxxxxxxx

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: you understand it
better, but the frog dies
in the process." --Mark Twain