Re: php: mail

Hello,

on 02/12/2008 10:32 AM Maria Oliveira said the following:
> Im using this code to sent an email from the server to an email that the
> user write into a form, with a file attached, BUT it seems not to work.
> It 'echo' the message 'Mail Sent' but im not reciving any email, i even
> check on my spam... not in gmail or yahoo or hotmail

I think your line breaks may be wrong for the platform you are using.
That is a common source for problems.

It is hard to tell without seeing the actual output of the script, but
it is possible that your message is malformed and it is being discarded
for not being compliant with the e-mail standards.

Personally, I use this MIME message composing and sending class which
sends RFC compliant messages and works well for delivering messages to
all e-mail services. You may want to try it:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos