Re: Concurrency issue on session file on harddisk

Thanks for the answer but this won't help us anyway. We cannot enable
javascript on any computer in the company's network to make this issue going
away. I'll need a way to delay the requests for one of the two frames
(defined in the frameset) for a tiny amount of time to prevent two php.exe
instances from accessing the session file at the same time. But I don't know
how to do so. Javascript is no option for us and as far as I know HTML has
no such mechanism. So I need another way. Perhaps sth. that delays the call
of php.exe - but I/O must work on this way :)

Greetings
Stephan Weiher