Sybase

Hello list,

I try to figure out a problem on a Windows machine with the Sybase
extension and maybe you could help me.

Basically using the 5.2.0 extension works and using the 5.2.4 extension
doesn't work in the same environment (ASE 12.5.1 / sybase_ct extension).

The error is: "Sybase: Unable to allocate connection record".

Looking into the source give me the root of the problem, it is located
in the 'ct_con_alloc' function that basically initializes all things (no
connection).

So my bet is that there is an incompatibility in the lib/dll used for
compilation and the ones used for runtime.

My question is: how can I get the version of the FreeTDS/Sybase
librairies used during a build? And how can I get them?

Thanks for any help,

Eric