Re: Unable to load dynamic library "C:\PHP\ext\php_mysql.dll" and Unable to load dynamic library "C:\PHP\ext\php_mysqli.dll"

Hello,

I've accepted your suggestion and I've put a copy of the
extension dlls I was trying to load dynamicaly. It didn't
work out though. I am still getting the same message of
file not found.

I think the only way is to uninstall the Apache software
and restart from the begining.

Do you know how can I found all the Apache entries
in the Windows registry ? I've deleted some folders
manualy, without using the unistall feature and now I
don't know where the Apache Monitor is taking the
informatio to show the old versions of Apache which
I do not have any more.

TIA

Jayme.