To: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 6:01 PM
Subject: Re:  mysql not working but very odd

Not really, I don't want to run apache at all.

On 1/18/08, Jacob Kruger <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had similar problems trying to implement PHP and MySQL within IIs, which
is why I went over to the WAMP installation, where I just stop IIs before
running Apache on the same port etc., and it so far seems alright from it's
side in terms of configuration, extensions etc.

Got the link from Bill Bold on this list:
http://www.wampserver.com/en/

Not sure if this will help you in your situation, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA