Re: mysql not working but very odd

And if it's not pointing to the php.ini file you may need the registry
entry as per my previous email.

Regards,

Bruce

>>> "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxx> 18/01/2008 8:50:44 a.m. >>>
Not sure if this is relevant, but if you run phpinfo(), it should tell
you
which php.ini is being implemented, and in that, maybe just
double-check
that the correct paths for the ext's is being implemented to actually
load
those extensions.

HTH

Jacob Kruger