RE: Use PHP to open outlook

You probably want to open Outlook on the machine that is not running PHP
(the browser machine) so you will need to use something else.

Try something like;

body">clickablevalue</a>

This is html and is limited by the length of a valid URL (Get method), which
means the subject and body will need to be very short

Warren Vail

If you really meant to open outlook on your server machine, check out COM
access in the manual, which will obviously need to be a windows server.