Re: Re: Building PHP 5.2.5 for win32

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks heaps for the help! Sorry about the delay in replying, I've been in Thailand =)

Feel absolutely free to turn us down, but you wouldn't have the time and inclination to build us a php/java bridge module for php 5.2.5 (and probably php itself, for apache 2.2.6), would you? (paid, of course!). I doubt it'd be something I could achieve myself, given my complete lack of experience using MS's build tools.

Alternatively, I don't suppose you have a sample extension makefile that I could use as a reference for setting up the php/java bridge build?

Cheers!

Mike