Ok, next step/question

Now got that main page redirecting/spitting out the relevant JS code to get it to move on to the next page, but there I was trying to ascertain if the session variable/array element had actually been set, and, for whatever reason, no PHP code seems to be executing in main.php.

Below is what I currently have inbetween the <body></body> tags:

<? php
echo "testing...";
?>

Before I was trying to do something along the lines of:
echo $_SESSION["admin"];

And that also did nothing.

I also tried changing the static HTML content to see if maybe the output was just being cached or something, but that renders correctly.

Any ideas? (am I just not 'trying' correctly or something)

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA