RE: [SUM] (sic) Changing/checking php.ini, and yet still the 'wrong' include_path

[RTFM! From the ‘install.txt’…]

15. How do I make the php.ini file available to PHP on windows?

   There are several ways of doing this. If you are using Apache, read
   their installation specific instructions (Apache 1, Apache 2),
   otherwise you must set the PHPRC environment variable:

   On Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003:

     * Go to Control Panel and open the System icon (Start -> Settings ->
       Control Panel -> System, or just Start -> Control Panel -> System
       for Windows XP/2003)
     * Go to the Advanced tab
     * Click on the 'Environment Variables' button
     * Look into the 'System variables' pane
     * Click on 'New' and enter 'PHPRC' as the variable name and the
       directory where php.ini is located as the variable value (e.g.
       C:\php)
     * Press OK and restart your computer

Cheers:
GREG COCKS