Re: Recursive PHP method crashes Apache

I call my method Assembler::PrefetchComponents with an array of valid
components and it crashes only when I include the line
"self::PrefetchComponents($dependencies);" Please help me solve the
error in this code.

Most probably you are getting infinite (or very very very deep) recursion loop in this code, which in PHP would lead to a crash.

stas@xxxxxxxx   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: stas@xxxxxxxx