RE: crypt() with decription

That does not sound good.

We should create some functions to decrypt it back again, agree?

Mohit Valecha
________________________________

Senior Programmer
SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
Tel: +91 20 2566 1897
Mobile: +91 9975570015
www.sganalytics.com

Disclaimer: "Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this
message is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of
the addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically
authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
message and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. SG Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
email. Furthermore, the company does not warrant a proper and complete
transmission of this information, nor does it accept liability for any
delays. If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender and delete the message. Thank you."